CALL FOR THE FREE PRESENTATION OF ARTISTIC PROPOSALS FOR THE NIGHT OF THE MUSEUMS IN THE MUNICIPAL MUSEUM OF KNIVES
On the occasion of the celebration of the NIGHT OF THE MUSEUMS, the Municipal Museum of Knives and Cutting Tools launches a call for the free presentation of artistic proposals for the night of 19 May 2018, date on which this event will be held and whose rules are as follows:
• The projects may be individual or collective and must correspond to any creative modality that can be displayed in the Museum's facilities and rooms, with a maximum duration of 45 minutes. The spectacle will take place in two performances and in the schedule from 8 pm to 12 pm on Saturday 19 May. The organization of the Museum will determine the time of the spectacle.
• In the presented projects the following points must be clearly detailed: Designation of the project, artistic discipline / s, characteristics of the project and duration.
• For the presentation of the projects, it will be necessary to fill out a registration form along with the document "Authorization for Treatment and / or Transfer of Image" signed by all registered participants, documents that can be collected at the Municipal Museum of Knives or downloaded from the Website of the Museum www.museocuchilleria.es-; accompanied by a brief CV of the applicant or group duly typed, a description of the necessary infrastructure (stage, lighting and sound equipment ...) and of the sound or visual supports that each artist considers for their correct evaluation (videos, models, photographs ...) This material will be important at the time of the assessment
• You can consult the characteristics of the room in the following link PLANO SALA MUSEO
• The projects submitted to this call will be the object of a selection by the organization of that act, whose decision will be indisputable. The Municipal Museum of Knives will provide the selected project with a bonus of 1,000 euros. In the event that the organization considers that none of the projects submitted is adequate, it may declare this call as deserted.
• The deadline for submission of projects will end on Tuesday, April 3. The selected project will be published on the website of the Museum www.museocuchilleria.es.
• The projects will be presented together with the corresponding documentation in the Albacete Municipal Museum of Knives and Cutting Tools, located in Plaza de la Catedral, Albacete, during the opening hours (mornings, from Tuesday to Sunday -from 10 am to 2 pm- and afternoons, from Tuesday to Saturday -from 5 pm to 8 pm-) or, in the following email email@example.com
• In case you do not receive all the previously detailed information, the participation will be rejected and will not be considered by the organization.
• Participation in this call implies full acceptance of the content of its bases. Any doubt about the interpretation of the same or any modification of these, can be resolved in the Municipal Museum of Knives, which reserves the possibility of justifiably modify some of the forecasts of these bases, which will be announced well in advance . For more information you can contact by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 967 61 66 00.